.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sujok Fried Rice

This is my version of Lebanese fried rice! We usually buy sujok - a spicy sausage - from one of the butchers on Sydney Road because my wonderful (and gorgeous) husband loves having it with eggs for breakfast. I had a sneaking suspicion that although our cuisines are quite different in many ways, some of the flavours may marry well. In fact, sujok with fried rice turns out to be a very flavoursome mix indeed!

This is a really straight forward dish to make. In this version, I added carrots, mushrooms, peas, corn and sujok to some left-over cold rice. The image is kinda fuzzy, but I definitely recommend trying this dish if you manage get hold of some sujok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home