.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

WCB 10


Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us! If you would like to join us, leave a comment with Clare at Eat Stuff together with your permalink! and add a "weekend cat blogging" tag to your post.

It was my birthday on Wednesday and as part of my surprise, A had bought a balloon for me, tied it to a little cow soft toy and placed it on the rug. Bella and Tasha both started attacking the cow straight away then Bella got it into her head to try and swallow the streamer tied to the balloon. Here she is in action. Tasha is sitting behind her so all you can see is the tip of her left ear!

Sorry for being late again for weekend cat blogging. I'll be more organised next week, I promise!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home