.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Friday, August 19, 2005

WCB 11

This is my favourite photo of Bella and Tasha. They were only about 5-6 months old at this stage and when I used to (try and) work at home, they would crowd in front of my notebook and stick their heads in the way so I couldn't see what I was doing. They learnt not to walk over the keyboard, which is why they are both sitting quietly on either side with their heads tilted like that.

Cat food bloggers unite every weekend and share photos of your gorgeous kitties with us! If you would like to join us, leave a comment with Clare at Eat Stuff together with your permalink! and add a "weekend cat blogging" tag to your post.

Check out Kiri at Eat Stuff;
Kelly at Anne's Food;
Gideon Greve A Cat in the Kitchen;
Smudge at Farmgirl Fare;
Miles at My Adventures in the Breadbox;
Indrid at Tigers & Strawberries;
Neighbourhood kitten at Masak Masak;
Tsar at Cook & Eat;
Abe at Restaurant Widow;
Callie at Sweetnicks.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home