.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

WCB 13


Each week, food bloggers around the world share pictures of their favorite felines. To be included, just send your permalink in a comment to Clare at Eat Stuff and add a "Weekend Cat Blogging" tag to your post.

This is what Bella and Tasha spend most of their time doing...

Tonight, Tasha gave me the biggest fright! We took Bella & Tasha to a friend's apartment - she lives a floor above us. She has a little tiny dog that's smaller than my kitties, but Tasha, having never seen a dog in her life, was absolutely petrified of her! Instead of clinging onto me, however, she jumped off and ran into our friend's bedroom, out onto her balcony and straight up onto the ledge. Fortunately my reflexes were quick enough that I managed to run out and grab her before she jumped/fell off the 10th level! I am now sporting a bruise and cut on my ring finger and a cut on my palm - injuries sustained (somehow) during Tasha's rescue.

Ah, kids...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home