.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I want to thank...

WOW!
I have been rendered speechless! I've just been informed by a fellow Australian blogger, Kelly , that my first ever entry for DMBLGIT #9 won! After entering the photo of my cookie-press cookies, I browsed through the other entries and left the site feeling rather despondent about the quality of my entry. What a surprise it was then to hear that not only has my entry won for Top Originality but it has also taken out the Grand Championship! I feel like someone is playing a trick on me and this is not real - pinch, ouch!
Have a look at the other winning entries here. My personal favourites were from Chubby Hubby at #21 and Mahanandi at #29. Thanks to Alice for hosting the event and to the judges - I won't be able to stop grinning all evening!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home