.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More goodies in the mail!


I was most surprised to receive yet another package in the mail last week. My BBM recipient could not fit all the items she had gathered into the package for her recipient - wicked grin - so she thoughtfully sent them onto me. I received an assortment of sweets, which I shared with my office colleagues, two types of biscuits, a jar of pate de olive nero, an apple syrup to have with cheese.

Thanks so much, Eva! I'm looking forward to slowly savouring these delicious-looking food items.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Cindy - this is Cathy (I'm hosting BBM3). Just wanted to let you know I sent an email with your BBM3 information, but there's some problem with it being delivered. It's still trying for one more day, but if you don't receive it soon, maybe you could send me an alternate email address - thanks!

    By Blogger Cathy, at Thu. Oct. 27, 09:25:00 pm AEST  

  • Lucky girl! Two packages? Wow!

    By Blogger Nic, at Fri. Oct. 28, 10:16:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home