.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

WCB 29


We are missing our babies!

Isabella & Natasha are staying with their grandparents (my parents) while we are holidaying in Europe. Grandma & grandpa love having them over and they go out of their way to build them little play areas and cubby houses so that they won't miss home too much. In return, the girls keep mum&dad amused by chasing each other around and by hunting down blowflies that happen to stray into the house when the door is momentarily opened. They have also been keeping mum company at night when she's curled up on the couch watching TV.

I love this photo of Bella sitting in my lap then turning to look adoringly up at me:

Head over to Eat Stuff to welcome Kiri back from his recent solo adventure.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home