.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Meet the Bloggers


Ed of Tomato has written an excellent article, "Eat my words: Meet the bloggers: the gastronomes who have set their sites on satisfying our increasing appetite for recipes, rants and restaurant reviews", for the most recent issue of the Australian Gourmet Traveller, in which he espouses grass-roots food writing and encourages the relatively young Aussie food-blogging world. To Ed's credit, although two international bloggers are mentioned - Chez Pim, one of the most widely read blogs internationally, and TSOGB - the main focus is on the growing Australian blog world.

Aussie blogs that scored a mention include: Grab Your Fork, Australian Gourmet Pages, Cat on the Bench, Sarah Discovers How to Eat, The Breakfast Blog, Tomato and yours truly. I have to admit that I'm not so sure about having a photo in the mag though (with full name included!). Until this point, I've been fairly protective of my identity (as, I can see, have many others) and I'm not sure what to think about this...

For those who have come to this site from the GT article, welcome & happy reading!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home