.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Garlic-Chilli Prawns & Stir-Fried Vegetables

I was happy to get back into the kitchen after the lead-up to Easter, when we were busy with music practices and so on. I get a lot of enjoyment daydreaming about what I feel like having for dinner and then gathering all the ingredients for the meal when I get home from work (unless I'm bone-tired, of course, in which case I'll wish dinner was already waiting).

We had some big juicy prawns in the fridge, wanting and waiting to be transformed into delicious meal. Something simple like crisp garlic-chilli prawns served with stir-fried vegetables with lap cheong, topped with black sesame seeds. Mmmmm....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home