.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Greatest Shave- Coca Cola Chicken & Pasta Bake



We held an office lunch and took part in the World's Greatest Shave to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation a couple of weeks back. It was a pot-luck lunch so everyone brought something along to share. A. marinated some chicken wings and drumettes which I helped him to bake in a slow oven with a couple of glugs of Coca Cola (yes, you read that right!). Mmmm,dish of the day! Just have a look at that picture - doesn't it make you drool? I made a pasta-bake with a bolognese-type sauce that included peas and sweet corn, and buffalo mozarella melted through.

So, now A.'s hair is short - down to a 1 - and I think he looks great, as always! My hair got a colour - blue and glittery-silver vertical stripes.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home