.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Friday, May 19, 2006

WCB 50: Pretty Picture

Before drawing this picture, my niece wanted to know whether 'the cats' would rip the paper to bits with their sharp claws if I gave it to them! As you can see, they gave the drawing due attention!

I like lying on my stomach to read (even tho' I know that this is so bad for my back!) and the cats, especially Bella, like to cuddle up in front of my chest, between me and the book/newspaper that I'm perusing. Sometimes though, they will actually attempt to sit ON the newspaper itself and give me glances as if to say "Look at ME!". I'm well aware of this being a most effective way of getting attention as I myself as a toddler used to sit on the exact article in the newpaper that my mum would be reading! How naughty of me...and isn't it nice to know that my kitties take after me? Heh heh.

I've been slack with WCB lately and I even missed the big news, but we're back & we wish Clare & Casey the best!

5 Comments:

  • ..just love them. They sure appreciate the piece of art your niece gave them, hehee!

    By Anonymous mumistheword, at Sat. May 20, 02:32:00 pm AEST  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger D, at Mon. May 22, 12:14:00 am AEST  

  • Quite the art connoisseurs, aren't they? My cats would rather watch TV!!!

    By the way, I have no clue how I managed to delete my last comment (which was identical to this one!). Sometimes I hate computers!!!

    By Blogger D, at Mon. May 22, 12:19:00 am AEST  

  • So cute! Cats have always been the animals of artists, this is why they appreciate art so much!

    By Blogger milie, at Mon. May 22, 08:44:00 pm AEST  

  • OH I AM SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!
    I didn't mean to miss you! I think it was just making the roundup late at night and just going through the list......

    PLEASE FORGIVE ME.....

    It is a Fab photo and so cute with the kitties and the pic and the love hearts....
    If it was Kiri he would have been gnawing on it already ;)

    By Anonymous Clare Eats, at Fri. May 26, 02:40:00 pm AEST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home