.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

A Few of My Favourite Things!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Celebrity Splogger?

Ed and Matt have (separately) written about a certain, self-claimed 'celebrity' chef who has sent unsolicited emails to many of us. Have a read here and here - what are your thoughts on this? Did you recognise it for what it was immediately? Maybe I'm just a little naive but I really thought he was being friendly in letting me know about his articles but there was just this niggly little feeling that this wasn't going to form into the usual blogger friendship...anyway, have a look at the more articulate ramblings of these guys ;-)

2 Comments:

  • He contacted me last year, and asked if he could link to my blog. I figured it couldn't hurt; and hey...there is was, listed on his site.

    I haven't paid much attention to it since, but I did get two emails from him over the last week or so, asking me to 'take a look' at some articles of his.

    Um...no.

    By Blogger Stephanie, at Sat. Sep. 16, 05:59:00 am AEST  

  • Don't forget: your BBM package is due to ship today!!!

    By Blogger Stephanie, at Sat. Sep. 16, 06:00:00 am AEST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home